TM-Flow v.5 : We are pleased to introduce the latest version of our TM-Flow System – Version 5.
In an ongoing effort to provide continuous improvements to our quality system and products, while also responding to our customer’s feedback, we are proud to release the latest version of our TM-Flow System – Version 5.
TM-Flow System Comparison: Version 5 vs. Version 4:
1. New ABI Measurements:
- The ABI measurements have been improved.
– 2 measurements taken at each ankle and 1 measurement taken at both the right and left arm.
– The calculation of the ABI is conducted as follows: Higher systolic pressure measured at each ankle/Higher systolic pressure measured at the 2 arms.
– A new option to run and evaluate a post exercise ABI test.
2. New software interface that uses the Microsoft Pro 6 laptop.
– The Microsoft Pro 6 is the most compatible laptop to use with our TM-Flow System Bluetooth hardware specifications. Therefore, we recommend the exclusive use of this laptop for our TM-Flow System, which will improve your user experience immensely, while also reducing your need to contact technical support.
3. Improved markers for Cardiac Autonomic Neuropathy, Sudomotor Function, Endothelial Function and Ankle Brachial Index (ABI) Guidance that allows for faster and easier reading of the results and better diagnostics for Doctors.
If you own the USB version of our ABI device, we can offer you an upgrade for an additional fee to the Bluetooth ABI device and Software Version 5. For pricing please call your local distributor.